Of the joints that he's made, none of them had a roach (he just left the tip with no weed), I was wondering if it's really that important to have one. If so I was thinking of ripping a lil part the zig zag package and using that as one, any success with this in your experiences?
Rolling first joint in a few days
Moderator: Moderators
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
Rolling first joint in a few days
i'm very new to smoking and up until now my friend has been rolling my joints for me, only problem is that he takes some of the weed when he's done
I'm broke as hell i don't need people taking a little off the top .
Of the joints that he's made, none of them had a roach (he just left the tip with no weed), I was wondering if it's really that important to have one. If so I was thinking of ripping a lil part the zig zag package and using that as one, any success with this in your experiences?
Of the joints that he's made, none of them had a roach (he just left the tip with no weed), I was wondering if it's really that important to have one. If so I was thinking of ripping a lil part the zig zag package and using that as one, any success with this in your experiences?
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Yeah dude, if you want to make a filter, I find that that's one of the best materials. Other things I've used are the green things at the end of the package (might only be in rizlas) and cue cards. I like smoking with a filter a lot better, because then you don't have to worry about the paper sticking together and blocking the end. That and sometimes it get's really sticky without a roach.
Oh and by the way, have someone other than the guy you have now roll your joints if you still have trouble. F*ck letting him pinch
.
Oh and by the way, have someone other than the guy you have now roll your joints if you still have trouble. F*ck letting him pinch
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
-
smokin_scott
- Bonghead

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
- Location: great yarmouth
- Contact:
i'm not sure if you do or not, but i always put in a roach (filter) in the end as like xStOnErxChRiSx said, it dont block the end with the resin type stuff and its an easier smoke 
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users