Pipe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Pipe

Post by Mr Skunky »

This is my Pipe, Taking hits from Her is Soul destroying, it really hurts
Image
(Got her at Isle of Wight festival) ;)
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

its a metal one, prolly short, id say replace the bowl with a wood one.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i hate metal pipes
woah
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

My first pipe was a metal pipe. Not all metal pipes are bad. You can buy nice ones. Also it was cool having a metal pipe because pretty much all metal bowls are interchangeable. I could take my pipe over to my friends house where he had a bong with a metal stem. He had one small cone bowl, and a huge party bowl. When we didn't have enough weed for the party bowl, but still more than two people, I would take out my pipe and we could use the bowl from it. I had a lid for it too. It screwed right on the top of the bowl and had a little hole in the top. I could smoke with the lid on to conserve pot. I would just post a picture, but unfortunately it got thrown out a car window last summer.

R.I.P. "Crazy Eight" my first bowl. and the best metal bowl ever...

anyway my point is... metal pipes can be cool. Sorry for rambling
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

well metal pipes get hot easily and make the smoke harsher, that's all I really hate about metal pipes and why I have a good glass bowl.
Peace Not Greed.
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

Don't get me wrong, I would take glass over metal anyday. I own only glass pieces now (except for my hookah). I just don't think metal bowls are all that bad.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

oh, i thought u were tryin to say that metal was better than glass.

I need to get a new bowl though, i'm getting sick of my bowls colors
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users