Page 1 of 1
Spiderman 3
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:05 pm
by SpRi7e
So who here is going to be seeing spiderman 3 today? or whenever it comes out. I'm going to see it next week probably mainly because I hate going to theatres that are filled up but this movie looks like it would be pretty bad ass.
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:40 pm
by Kaynoq
seeing it at the drive-ins tonight...ghost rider is on after it so we're gonna get drunk and run around...but spidermans gonna rock
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:37 pm
by pkkupo
saw it last night. which was stupid. because we had to wait in line and by the time the movie started we we already coming down, and we smoked a lot really fast so we were coming down hard.....
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:05 pm
by Princess_Ayana
I saw it on Friday. Line was fucking ridiculous and I was sitting next to some LOSER in a spiderman costume who was like, 50 and kept saying "They aren't staying true to the comic!" The movie was pretty dope tho. I hope they dont make nemore tho.
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:59 pm
by Ziggy
If they do make another.....it better incorporate carnage
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:07 pm
by stonedrippedtwisted
fucking shite lol watched it last night the films layout is
romance, comedy, action, repeate for like 3 hours the fight scenes where badass but the story was terrible only reason i found it half decent is because id smoked a quater just before we went in biggest waste of 3.70 ever
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:02 am
by dylann
i saw it last night, i loved it id say it was the best of the three. and yeah probably best just to leave the spiderman movies now.
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:58 am
by midnight_stoner
i watched it today on bootleg...and everytime they said mary jane we took a hit of the joint...AWESOME..not the movie the weed was killer
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:24 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Ziggy wrote:If they do make another.....it better incorporate carnage
yeah for sure..
i think they planned bringing the lizard in... that scientist
man i used to love collecting spiderman cards!
i will see it i think... hope its better than two... i hated two... liked one
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:32 pm
by SpRi7e
They are making a new one, they're having a TV show about making the cast for spiderman and other characters I think. I saw it in a commercial for the previews of it. You just send in home footage of yourself that would prove that you're a good spiderman and they'll pick you.
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:21 am
by logically
I saw spiderman 3 tonight. I thought it was terrible! A couple of the fight scenes were cool, but it wasn't very convincing. I found myself laughing at the film for all the wrong reasons. And of course, the part before the final climactic battle where spiderman comes flying in and poses for a moment in front of a big American flag. I hate goverment propaganda! They did say Mary Jane a lot though and that was probably the best thing about the movie.
Spiderman 3 = Cash Cow
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
saw it a while ago, wasn't that good :/
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 pm
by dark_star_leviathan
Yeah, I went to see it with Logically...and his opinion is the same as mine...
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:08 am
by BlazedAndConfused
Ziggy wrote:If they do make another.....it better incorporate carnage
that guy was BADASS!!!
HE HAD A FUCKING AXE FOR A HAND!!!