Page 1 of 1

is scary movies scary when ur high?

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:23 am
by deadman45
i wanna watch a scary movie that i havnt seen before, and i wanna see it right after a blunt. will i be scared shitless watching a horror movie high

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:37 pm
by SpRi7e
yea they're scary, sometimes even scarier but it depends how you react to scary movies in the first place.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:44 am
by lottso
for me it has to be really scarry..like its hella quite n all of a sudden BOOOM shit like that. but other scarry movies that do not have a good story line i find myself sittin there laughin at it how stupid it is then i get to thinkin i could make a btter movie than this ha

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:25 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
I was nearly in tears watching Standoff while stoned. I was quite convinced I could be snipered at any given moment.

In otherwords, yes. Scary.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:47 am
by blazedsubaru
We had to turn off Saw 3 at the piercing scene.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:57 am
by deadman45
will the "descent" or "pulse" be scary

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:18 am
by SpRi7e
I'm going to probably say YES...but I normally don't like watching movies stoned because of the paranoia factor.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:48 pm
by pkkupo
the decent was pretty weak. never seen pulse.

i like scary movies, but not when im high. when im high i want to laugh or go on an adventure.

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:30 pm
by stonedrippedtwisted
i was jumping loads in pulse but its fucking well funny if your with a mate and your a synical twat like us and can laugh at any film, but yeah would probably take alot out of you not going badly west