i really believed

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

i really believed

Post by weedguru_animal »

Since I became aware of my heart,
I have wanted only a Love that was True,
And for the last four years I was persuaded that I had found it,
Persuaded of this, by you…

That sparkle in your eyes,
The passion we exchanged between our thighs,
Magical companionship, a perfect connection made of Truth, not Lies…

I changed my Life for You,
Put your happiness before my Own,
I gave you my devotion for free,
But what you gave me back in return now appears to have been more like a bankers loan…

I really believed that your Love was Real,
That your Heart and mine were as One, was a Fact,
But now you tell me you feel Nothing,
And show me that your desire to spend your life with me, was just an Act…

How can you refer to what has passed between us,
As coldly as ‘water under the bridge’??
I thought your Soul was as hot as mine,
But you are now acting like you have the warmth of a fridge….
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users