Page 1 of 1

Robitussin??

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:42 am
by Sm0kyMcPot
i dont have any DXM so can i just drink robitussin or not? how much should i drink?

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:01 am
by SpRi7e
well if you drink it, try to mix it with something else like Gatorade cuz it tastes like shit. But it depends what the amount of DXM there is in the robitussin. But I'd say you should try to reach around 800mg of it to get a really good drunken/high feeling.

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:13 am
by Ikku
800mg?! That's a shitload, 800mg is enough for a third plateau trip. If you want a crazy trip go for it, but for more of a fucked up feeling I would try 200-400mg.

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:59 am
by SpRi7e
I've been to a 2nd plateau but it wasn't really good enough so I'd say go for the 3rd or if you just want to see what it's like go for a 2nd just to see what it's like at around 400mg