Page 1 of 1

Bong Downpipe

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:31 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
Hey guys

well i need to buy a new downpipe for my bong. I dont only mean the part that you remove to take the hit. But i also the piece that goes through the hole and down to the bottom of the bong to hold the slide. Know that i mean?

Anyways, ive been looking at everyonedoesit.com ...

let me know if you find something :D

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:47 am
by SpRi7e
how long should it be? and if you go for everyonedoesit then I'd recommend getting a RooR downpipe, either that or a molino.

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:30 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
no i know, but does it come with the part that holds the piece you remove that goes in the bong. Thats what im looking for.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
the "slot" for the stem.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:17 am
by SpRi7e
I don't exactly get what part it is...is it the part that you hold so you can pick it up. Or the stem of the piece for it, or is it the bowl part.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:57 am
by blazedsubaru
I know a guy that got a new downpipe and bowl peice combo off the internet somewhere.
I think you could get that...