Page 1 of 2
Rolling with other herbs
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:49 pm
by karma_policeman
Does anybody here roll their pot with any other herbs apart from tobacco?
Maybe the legal high stuff (but probably not) or any other type of herb just to spread it out.
If so what type?
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:25 am
by morallydead
all herbs work as filler infact at a party on new years we ran out of baccy and used dried mixed herbs with sum hash but it burnt quick and tasted like shit
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:46 am
by Tarential
My girlfriend smokes catnip by itself or with weed. It cures her migraines.
Personally I just smoked pure bud, though I have smoked catnip with her on occasion.
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:19 pm
by LiGhTuP
I've never found anything else worth smoking. I wouldn't wanna waste money on legal highs and anything pretty much tastes like shit.
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:39 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Some of my friends roll with weed and salvia, but I usually just use weed.
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:17 am
by weedguru tom
tobacco

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:28 am
by eazeyo
I dont want to get addicted to cigarettes so i always just smoke only weed.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:18 am
by Sammy
before this board i never heard of mixing with tabacco ;\
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:05 am
by the mac
Tarential wrote:My girlfriend smokes catnip by itself or with weed. It cures her migraines.
Personally I just smoked pure bud, though I have smoked catnip with her on occasion.

Siiiiick.
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:57 am
by Copp_A_Squat
Tarential wrote:My girlfriend smokes catnip by itself or with weed. It cures her migraines.
Personally I just smoked pure bud, though I have smoked catnip with her on occasion.

Wow thats HARDCORE that sounds like something from a cartoon

but i would like to try it sometime (maybe its really good?)
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:41 am
by tankooo1
i wanna try cuttin my weed with dried mint, but i wanted to know first how it tastes (as not to fuck up my weed) anyone ever done this or heard of it being done?
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:59 pm
by Tarential
What is with people and being stupid about things? Just because you've never heard of smoking catnip before doesn't mean that catnip isn't still an herb.
And yes, catnip gives a mild buzz, but mostly it relieves muscle tension, which causes her migraines.
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:09 am
by Nessus
i wanna try cuttin my weed with dried mint, but i wanted to know first how it tastes (as not to fuck up my weed) anyone ever done this or heard of it being done?
Mint burns quickly and smells damn strong. Cutting your weed with this will spoil it. Weed should not be cut, if u are a dealer who is just starting, you will get a bad rep by selling weed cut with mint, or else you would round these parts...
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:26 pm
by stnoed
Sammy wrote:before this board i never heard of mixing with tabacco ;\
me neither.
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:37 pm
by weedguru tom
word, i always smoke it with tobacco