Page 1 of 2

Cool smoke?

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:38 pm
by SystemOfAUp
I love smokingpot and getting high but breathing the smoke burns... is there any way to get the smoke to be cool when you smoke it?

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:45 pm
by SpRi7e
smoke out of a bong or have a drink right beside you so after you toke just take a small sip of ice water or something cold.

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:50 pm
by lol999
yeah .. smoke better weed...a better pipe too .. i have a real small short one and its harsh.. if ur smoking out of a tinner or something gay that will burn a shit load too

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:18 pm
by SystemOfAUp
for the moment until I can get a real pipe I'm using a makeshift pipe (its a single piece of paper folded | twice, taped, poked a hole in it for the bowl to go -a Bic pencap, ridiculous but it works- and taped off at the end nearest the bowl)... Until I can get a ride to a headshop to buy my own pipe I have to make my own and no apples in the house.
Thank you both, I'll try the cold drink thing tonight when parents go to sleep

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:30 pm
by Jim777
and again


mix a hint of tobacco with your weed

see the results

i assure u wont choke

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:00 am
by stonedrippedtwisted
always burns till your used to it

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:13 am
by Sweet420Emotion
Vaporizer man.

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:21 am
by (weedguru)scarf
SystemOfAUp wrote:for the moment until I can get a real pipe I'm using a makeshift pipe (its a single piece of paper folded | twice, taped, poked a hole in it for the bowl to go -a Bic pencap, ridiculous but it works- and taped off at the end nearest the bowl)... Until I can get a ride to a headshop to buy my own pipe I have to make my own and no apples in the house.
Thank you both, I'll try the cold drink thing tonight when parents go to sleep
ghetto but genious. hahaha

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:59 pm
by Kjm420
my pipe is like 2.5 inchs and its harsh as hell.. i cant take a full huge hit unless the weed is barely lit. but it gets me high until i can get a better one

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:39 pm
by SystemOfAUp
me and a friend skipped last period a couple days ago and I got me a real pipe, much much better. Doesn't burn my throat or taste bad, I think the pencap bowl was the problem. Even better after smoking for a while theres barely no smell :)

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:28 am
by Murray
do it in a bong, and put ice water as the bong water... the hits are so effing smooth its insane

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:25 am
by Bunny420
Murray wrote:do it in a bong, and put ice water as the bong water... the hits are so effing smooth its insane
true, bong hits are always much smoother than a pipe.

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:12 pm
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
a bongs the way to go man (Y)

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:35 pm
by Kjm420
bongs are amazing i love how cool they are.. and other than that.. i used to have the same prob with my pipe and Js but for some reason it doesnt burn anymore just an occasional caugh

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:45 pm
by buttermilk
Ice cold water in a bong...