Page 1 of 1

trading bongs?!?! idk what i should do. *PICS*

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:35 am
by j37h307
Heres my bong.

Image

Heres my sisters bong.

Image


she is willing to trade. I want something smaller. Something that i can conceal easier. think i should trade?

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:38 am
by captainMorton
whatever you want man

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:43 am
by j37h307
alright let me rephrase. If you could hit one of those which one would you rather hit?

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:47 am
by SToNeR ChRiS
I'd take the second one. But then again I like colour.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:19 am
by blazedsubaru
The clear one's bigger, same size bowl piece?
I'd rather hit the clear one. Bigger hits.

I would rather OWN the colored one, easier to hide. I've owned a 2 foot bong, wasn't very practicle.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:49 pm
by spidermanlovesmj
yeh i kinda like yours (the clear one) better

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:53 pm
by SpRi7e
I like clear ones better because you can see if there's smoke in it with your mouth still on it. But which ever one hits the best I'd go for.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:06 pm
by blazedsubaru
SpRi7e wrote:I like clear ones better because you can see if there's smoke in it with your mouth still on it. But which ever one hits the best I'd go for.
Clear one is bigger with a bigger bowl piece. Keep what you have. Screw style, go with how it works.

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:12 am
by captainMorton
i will say it again, what ever you want :wink:

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:54 am
by Vinyl
steal hers, toke the colourful one when your feeling colourful and the clear one when you want to see that beautiful smoke chalking up the chamber. :D

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:53 pm
by mr.hookah
yours is nicer the smaller one just annoys me cuz the bottom seems too big for its hight

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:27 am
by Turnipweed13
i'd pick clear and turn it so the bowl isnt visible and put a little lamp shade over it. works in the movies... except it was a dog and eventually the monsters found shaggy. :cry: