Page 1 of 1
What to use to not caught!
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:29 pm
by worshipNtribute
Hello,
Im new here, and I'v used vaporizers before, (homemade lightbulb) but im wondering what is the best thing to buy to not get caught?
I have around 50 dollars to spend, and was wondering if I should get a one hitter?
I just want something portable that I can carry in my pocket and not worry about others being able to see it / smell it. I dont know any of the things I should be looking for, so any help would be appreciated!
Suggestions?
Thanks!
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:43 am
by kbking
you would probably want to get a one hitter or just a small bowl
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:22 am
by mr.hookah
home made bong isnt small at all, but u can seperate the pieces and throw em away and be left with a water bottle in ur hand

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 pm
by worshipNtribute
yeah I thought about the bong, I made a water bong the other day, but I just wanted something I could put in my pocket and take somewhere. Like not need suplies there to be able to smoke it.
I liked the idea of a one hitter, but I heard its alot worse for your health, as most are metal and they dont have filters, so when you smoke the hot smoke irritates your throat/fleshy tissue.
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:08 pm
by Jetasis
Weed isn't good for your health, no way around it! I don't think one method is 'less bad' than another. Although bongs probably filter out quite a bit of bad stuff because of the utilization of water but whateve.
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:00 pm
by captainMorton
id say a small metal pipe, just load a bowl and smoke it, put it ina ziplock bag and there you go
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:46 am
by SQUEEZABLE
Jetasis wrote:Weed isn't good for your health
but nowhere near as bad as alcohol or hard drugs sure
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm
by buttermilk
Get a small bubbler pipe.
It utilizes a water filter, it's small, and you can just put it in a plastic bag to eliminate smell issues. They're usually made of glass so you don't have to worry about burning metal or getting other chemicals in your smoke. Just make sure you don't sit on it when it's in your pocket or anything because most of them are made of glass...Not only would it break your piece, you'd probably end up with a bloody ass.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:45 pm
by worshipNtribute
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:37 am
by captainMorton
you could always just roll a joint