Page 1 of 1
First time soon
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:42 am
by linkkid
Well this past saturday I was going to smoke for my first time with my friend, just because I want to try it.
And we both got some cash and went to buy a dime for 10$ after that we went to his neighbor and he said he had nothing.
So we waited for about 2 hours because his parents wouldn't be home for a while... He never showed up, to tell us if he got any.
So with the 10$ I have for now, I'm thinking about smoking this Friday.
4/20 but I'm thinking about tips I should need or how much I should chip in with about 2-4 other people smoking at a friends for the night.
I don't want it to be like wow what the hell, I didn't get high while these guys are high out of their minds laughing.

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:25 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
well then you either go out and buy a dimebag yourself or you pitch in with the other three/four guys and get whatever 50 bucks can get you.
besides, if they're really friends smoking it together shouldn't be a problem.
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:19 pm
by linkkid
Yeah, I might just do that and have them roll me a J for me while they smoke whatever for then lol.
Because I'll know all the kids because there a year younger than me and a grade lower, so if they did TRY and screw me over I'd just beat there ass

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:47 pm
by ok
Enjoy it.
I hate splashing in groups of more than two though but for the first times it's a fucking crease.
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:29 pm
by SpRi7e
If your not sure your going to get high, have them get a bong and smoke out of it or at least a bowl. The reasons why most people don't get high the first time is because they don't inhale right, but with a bong you pretty much have to inhale. $10 of bud isn't really all that much unless you can get a gram, but even a gram will only be about 3 bowl packs.
I'd say just pitch your money with your friends and smoke with them, and if you don't get high then you can at least try to get a little drunk (if you can find something to drink)
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:42 pm
by blazedsubaru
If you're partying there is nothing wrong with everyone throwing in the same amount on the sack and nobody hogging it.
You can get high like that.
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:09 pm
by linkkid
Yeah I might just pitch in or be like lets just smoke a bowl lol
If not how can I make sure I inhale lol
tips?
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 am
by stonedross
This is the way I FIRST did it to make sure i got high my first time. I took a hit into my mouth, and then basically breathed in oxygen to get the smoke into your lungs. Just don't be afraid of inhaling it and it should be fine.
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:06 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
just act as if your mom just walked in on you you know, that stupid inhale thing ppl do when they're surprized
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:00 am
by Ikku
^A gasp?
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:26 am
by linkkid
Lol, that's what he's making it seem like.
Oh and for you people wanting to know I'm going to be smoking Dro my first time to its a faster and better high =P
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:12 pm
by Kjm420
well if you smoek and you sit there thinking why is everyone else higher than me and like im not high at all then it will ruin it for you.. You just gotta have fun and chill
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:08 am
by SystemOfAUp
I did the same thing as stonedross and after a few hits got lazy and just inhaled into my lungs.. I didnt have any problems till I thought I heard a knock and botched it and started coughing bad