Page 1 of 1
How many seeds do you need?
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:23 am
by PnkRckElite420
How many seeds would be good to put in a medium sized pot?
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:40 pm
by JusJoe
1!!!! always put one plant per pot. if you put 2 many it will stunt em. and will be shitty weed
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:07 am
by PnkRckElite420
thanks 4 the help
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:30 pm
by Jando
stick 2 1 seed per pot or thy'll be competing 4 food
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:23 am
by Tlicious
Not 2 many in only 1 pot or they will all die

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:14 am
by flynn
one per pot dude so there is no competition for nutrients
"All it took was a fair chronic blunt" Jay and Silent Bob
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:16 pm
by Weedguru Higher
1 per pot, that's right.
For the nutrients, and also so you don't get inter-twining roots that will stunt the growth. Make sure the pot is big enough to . To start a small/medium one is okay, but once the plant starts getting bigger, you want a bigger pot. The biggest size I use is a pot that is about 1 ft in diameter and 1 1/2 foot deep. I don't grow from seeds though, I grow from clippings. So, when I take the clipping out of the pan, they go right into the large pot. I skip the smaller ones. You don't want to have to be transplanting more than once...it traumatizes the plant.