Page 1 of 1

Bushmaster Cyclone Bong Hits(Vid)

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:54 am
by MagPotSteve
Well I just received my new bushmaster cyclone bong which is a replica of the more expensive Hurricane bongs. I decided to make 2 short videos of my first experience with a cyclone bong. Enjoy.

Hits from Cyclone Shiva Part 1



Hits from Cyclone Shiva Part 2

All in all the Bushmaster Cyclone Bong is an amazing must buy for any bong lovers out there. The cyclone effect looks sweet and it delivers a smooth hit everytime. It produces very little noise which was surprising. The glass is very thick but I wouldn't want to test out how strong it is. The assembly is quick it was less complicated then I had expected it to be. The three bowls that they include are of three different sizes for one-hitters, group hitter, or huge hitter. The shape of the bong itself is great and balanced so there's little chance of slip and fall if your careful. If your thinking of getting one of these don't worry because it'll be more than worth it.

I named my new bong Shiva cause it fits well with it.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 am
by SpRi7e
nice bong, looks like it hits pretty good. I just have a question, why are you wearing gloves lol? I know it's random but yea...

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:34 am
by Ziggy
nice bong dude

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 am
by Certified-Nutter
its probably just ur t-shirt, but in the first one it looks like a demon had hit th bong or summat (as u lowered tha bong, ye can see tha face of summat on ur t (i am guessin, less u are really a demon) looks like as if that evil lookin face was the one hittin tha bong :D lol

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:42 pm
by SpRi7e
I think that was his bandana :-D

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:34 pm
by Certified-Nutter
looks to big to b a bandana? ifit is, thats one big ass bandana haha

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:55 am
by MagPotSteve
It's actually a dustbandit but it can be worn like a bandana.
I got mine from http://www.dustbandit.com.
Hahaha dude you thought I was a demon smoking a bong?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA only at weedguru. :lol:
I took off the bandana for the second video because it was messin up with the toke, you can tell by the smoke going into my lungs alot slower than without it.
Anyways keep on tokin!

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:03 am
by osirus15
badass bong bud :-) a friend of mine has one just like it, the hit is Ace

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:00 am
by Certified-Nutter
are you wearing ur bandana round ur neck or mouth?
got confused (i always wear mine wrapped around my head)