Bushmaster Cyclone Bong Hits(Vid)
Moderator: Moderators
-
MagPotSteve
- Casual toker

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:18 am
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
Bushmaster Cyclone Bong Hits(Vid)
Well I just received my new bushmaster cyclone bong which is a replica of the more expensive Hurricane bongs. I decided to make 2 short videos of my first experience with a cyclone bong. Enjoy.
Hits from Cyclone Shiva Part 1
Hits from Cyclone Shiva Part 2
All in all the Bushmaster Cyclone Bong is an amazing must buy for any bong lovers out there. The cyclone effect looks sweet and it delivers a smooth hit everytime. It produces very little noise which was surprising. The glass is very thick but I wouldn't want to test out how strong it is. The assembly is quick it was less complicated then I had expected it to be. The three bowls that they include are of three different sizes for one-hitters, group hitter, or huge hitter. The shape of the bong itself is great and balanced so there's little chance of slip and fall if your careful. If your thinking of getting one of these don't worry because it'll be more than worth it.
I named my new bong Shiva cause it fits well with it.
Hits from Cyclone Shiva Part 1
Hits from Cyclone Shiva Part 2
All in all the Bushmaster Cyclone Bong is an amazing must buy for any bong lovers out there. The cyclone effect looks sweet and it delivers a smooth hit everytime. It produces very little noise which was surprising. The glass is very thick but I wouldn't want to test out how strong it is. The assembly is quick it was less complicated then I had expected it to be. The three bowls that they include are of three different sizes for one-hitters, group hitter, or huge hitter. The shape of the bong itself is great and balanced so there's little chance of slip and fall if your careful. If your thinking of getting one of these don't worry because it'll be more than worth it.
I named my new bong Shiva cause it fits well with it.
It's MagPotSteve God Damn It!
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
nice bong dude
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
MagPotSteve
- Casual toker

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:18 am
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
It's actually a dustbandit but it can be worn like a bandana.
I got mine from http://www.dustbandit.com.
Hahaha dude you thought I was a demon smoking a bong?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA only at weedguru.
I took off the bandana for the second video because it was messin up with the toke, you can tell by the smoke going into my lungs alot slower than without it.
Anyways keep on tokin!
I got mine from http://www.dustbandit.com.
Hahaha dude you thought I was a demon smoking a bong?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA only at weedguru.
I took off the bandana for the second video because it was messin up with the toke, you can tell by the smoke going into my lungs alot slower than without it.
Anyways keep on tokin!
It's MagPotSteve God Damn It!
-
osirus15
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:39 am
- Location: Denver, CO
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
<- My old account