Page 1 of 1
Haven't smoked in 3 weeks, but..
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:53 am
by stonedross
Now, i've only been smoking for a couple of months. The week before I ran out, I smoked about once every day, and one of those days I was high for 6 hours straight. I sorta feel like shit because i'm not smoking, it's DEFINITELY not withdrawals, but it's just so god damn awesome being high. I was wondering, when I smoke again, hopefully very soon, will it be like my first time? I heard that some people tend to wait a week after smoking a lot in a short stretch of time, such as a week, just so the weed has a much better effect on you. Since i'm new, I was hoping somebody could help me out here?
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:48 am
by IcIrIs
Ya, its not totally like the first time but after a wile of waiting it has a lot more of an effect on your system.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:27 am
by SpRi7e
For people who smoke a lot and then take a long break, it's usually so they don't have such a high tolerance (ie. you have to smoke 3 grams just to get high) and they do it so there body takes a break and clear their minds. But NOTHING is EVER like your first time smoking for your first time being high. It'll just feel better to go back to that feeling once you do.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:07 am
by (weedguru)scarf
yeah its all about tolerance... but because you have barely smoked before... you will get pretty high after three weeks break... will be a good trip
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:29 am
by Ikku
It's possible to get even higher than you did the first time, I have many many times. But that was never about tolerance and taking breaks from weed, that was just about smoking a shitload of pot in one sitting. I've never really noticed much of a tolerance, even after taking breaks, I seem to be pretty lightweight to begin with.