i finished my tiki pipe here are pics tell me what u think

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
dks78stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:49 am
Contact:

i finished my tiki pipe here are pics tell me what u think

Post by dks78stoner »

Image
Image
Image
Image
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/striker11_3000/3.jpg[/img]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

oh man!!! thats awesome dude!
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

lol cool looking pipe dude
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

Do you have to put your mouth on his penis to take a toke?
Or is there something I'm not undestanding here?
Probably the latter one...
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

the penis/groin area is where the bowl is haha.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

you should throw a screen up in that bitch
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

LOL, I just thought of something....grind up the weed really good and it's like your smoking his pubes.
Peace Not Greed.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

his crotch is going to get really nasty looking after a few bowls lol
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
stratoskater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Contact:

Post by stratoskater »

thats so crunk
[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/stratoskater/Signatures/apple_weed.jpg[/img]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

so you already had that and carved holes in it?
nice
woah
dks78stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:49 am
Contact:

Post by dks78stoner »

yah dude i inherited it from my great aunt n its suppose 2 b lucky so i must b one lucky mother fucker
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/striker11_3000/3.jpg[/img]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I have one of those that symbolizes family and protection, and when you keep it around it is supposed to keep your family together, happy, and safe. I don't think I would disrespect it by smoking, but that is just because I'm kind of crazy like that. I think it's a cool idea to make it into a pipe though.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

blazedsubaru wrote:I have one of those that symbolizes family and protection, and when you keep it around it is supposed to keep your family together, happy, and safe. I don't think I would disrespect it by smoking, but that is just because I'm kind of crazy like that. I think it's a cool idea to make it into a pipe though.
yeah that was one of my first responses... yet i was all about smoking pages from the bible.... contradiction? hahaha
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users