Page 1 of 1

ok joint with/without rolling paper

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:02 am
by StonedRPG
With: I cant roll for shit

Without: I can roll

Someone help?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:54 am
by President Beavis
Well, rolling without having any substance in the roll is obviously gonna be a hell of a lot easier then with.

Check out the rolling section.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:20 am
by buttermilk
President Beavis wrote:Well, rolling without having any substance in the roll is obviously gonna be a hell of a lot easier then with.

Check out the rolling section.
That is and excellent point haha.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:44 am
by StonedRPG
osnap i didnt realize that

Re: ok joint with/without rolling paper

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:36 am
by Ikku
StonedRPG wrote:With: I cant roll for shit

Without: I can roll

Someone help?
I don't understand. At all.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:08 am
by StonedRPG
ahh i was talking about ghetto computer paper as for without

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:31 pm
by SladeHino
It takes a bit of practice i used to only roll loose, skimp shit, but now im starting to roll more decent ones that are actually not a hassle to smoke.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:42 pm
by buttermilk
I can't roll worth a shit. Too lazy to practice. I prefer bongs anyways.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:39 pm
by DerrtyJake
I love packing a nice bowl really tight.

I don't like rolling joints that much either though. I could smoke one faster than my friends who roll fantastic one roll them.