Page 1 of 1

Tulips?

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:54 pm
by Stoned Lil Freak
Ok I got a link on this site to somewhere that shows how to make a "Tulip"....I was wondering if ANY of you have done these before and does the weed stay there :? Cuz it seems like the coneish type part would burn open and let all the weed out..

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:11 pm
by Stoned Lil Freak
Ok well I tried out my tulip and........SAWEEEEEEEETTT!!!!!! Man u guys should REALLY try these bitchs out...Easy to make..Easy to smoke...and their fucking awesome!! I'll prolly never roll a joint again...Tulips for me!!

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:29 pm
by CourtneysStoned
Yeah, Tulips are hella bomb! Just make sure to pack the tulip part pretty tight so your weed doesn't try to fall out. But yeah, tulips ROCK MY SOCKS OFF! :lol: :D :spliff:

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:42 pm
by Stoned Lil Freak
Oh don't you worry...It's packed NICE and tight 8) Nothins fallen outa that bitch! lol