Page 1 of 1

Bridge to Taribethia

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 am
by themagicbus
ahhhhh this movie was tight high

give it a try

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:31 am
by Princess_Ayana
LOL! It was great high, i had to take my younger cousin to see it so i blazed up and it was actually pretty good.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:48 pm
by SladeHino
I think i read this book. But i dont remeber hearing about creatures and shit like it showed on the trailer... I just remeber at the end something happens. Dont want to spoil the end if its the same thing, but if you've seen it or read it you know the ending could you confirm if this is the same thing im talking about?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:39 pm
by buttermilk
SladeHino wrote:I think i read this book. But i dont remeber hearing about creatures and shit like it showed on the trailer... I just remeber at the end something happens. Dont want to spoil the end if its the same thing, but if you've seen it or read it you know the ending could you confirm if this is the same thing im talking about?
Yea, I also remember reading the book some time ago and I don't remember half the shit I saw in the trailer. Hmm. That's what's been happenin' whenever I see alot of trailers lately. I'm like "Didn't I read that book?" Then I'm like wtf that didn't happen. Oh well. Maybe I'm goin' senile.