my holiday as single
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 am
Hi,
most of the persons that I know get their holidays from their job in july august, but myself, I have to work the whole summer. Now my extra well deserved vacation period is arrived also for me. This year I wanna go to Asia. In these period I have a travel catalogue always opened to search for hotel bangkok. I am gonna fly to Bangkok and then I will find out what to do. I am single, so the whole continent is my oister.
bye bye,
Hugo
most of the persons that I know get their holidays from their job in july august, but myself, I have to work the whole summer. Now my extra well deserved vacation period is arrived also for me. This year I wanna go to Asia. In these period I have a travel catalogue always opened to search for hotel bangkok. I am gonna fly to Bangkok and then I will find out what to do. I am single, so the whole continent is my oister.
bye bye,
Hugo