Page 1 of 2

How am I going? [Pics]

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:48 am
by nixon
Hey all, first time growing. I still live with my parents so I've been growing outdoor. It'd be awesome if anyone could tell me how it's going, is it looking healthy so far etc? and is the amount of drooping normal? its been a pretty wet day today and a pretty bad storm just started so I brought my baby inside so that may be what caused the slight droopage? ;p Just took this pic, its been growing for 3 weeks. Any tips would be much appreciated :D

Also: Is it alright to grow it outdoor for another 2 and a half weeks and then move them inside? (I'll buy the required lights etc, I've been reading up)

Cheers.

Updated with new pics on Monday 2 July 2007.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:25 pm
by Jay212
Moving the plant from outdoors to indoors or vica verca will stun the plants growth slightly. And I'm not 100% positive on this one, but I think moving the plant while in it's earlier stages are safer/healthier for the plant.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:16 pm
by nixon
Awesome, thanks for the info :D Hopefully moving it in at the end of this month will be early enough. No droopage on the leaves this morning either :D

I'll keep posting updates every week, especially when I move it inside.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:50 pm
by danthebadman
yeah its ok to move plants whilst in the veg stage but dont do it when in flower

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:14 pm
by Valentine
for an outside grow i have some tips if you have a high possibility of animal trying to get at your babies, i had that problem last summer(my whole crop got ate by rabits). If you are keeping that beautiful baby outside for another week or so i would suggest some clipping of human hair and circle it around the plant to keep the animal out, and if you could get a small amount of chicken wire, just enough to make a circle around the plant to keep them out, around 6 inches away from the plant as to not take up too much room, then sprinkle the hair around the outside fo that. then you can still have the area for your next grow. But so far nice grow keep us updated.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:12 am
by nixon
Thanks for the reply :D I left it on the window sil before I went to work last week and my mum found it, she was cool with it however... fuck, she even gave me a few pointers haha ;D So for that reason I've been keeping it inside and it's going pretty well, check it out ->

Image

Check out the lamp in the background, in the first picture I posted it was so tiny compared to it! but look now! damn right ;D!

Image

Better picture of the leaves.

More pics at http://lee.visonz.com/hellokitty/

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:11 pm
by nixon
Update:

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:04 am
by TYStonerTY
very nice :)
its a good feeling growing lol

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:01 pm
by nixon
Update: I bought a 400W HPS setup to start flowering, it's a little way in :D

Image

Image

Image

And the newest addition to my collection of smoking utensils

Image

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:05 am
by mingusfan
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....your gunna need to cover that shit up!

Congrats, that is gorgus

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:25 pm
by xNubletx
OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU HAVE TREES! FUCKING TREES! Don't fuck THAT up! Wow, you're pro. It's even shedding leaves... lol. Grats dude!

And he's in New Zealand... no covering necessary.

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 pm
by xNubletx
Actually, I make a vote here for Hall of Fame.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:17 am
by dylann
awesome plantt mate.
how the fuck did you do that without your parents seeing that monster of plant?

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:56 am
by xNubletx
"Mom, it's just a palm tree!"

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:37 am
by nixon
Haha cheers for the feedback guys.

My mum found it when it was halfway through Vege stage, I thought she'd go apeshit but she was cool with it fortunately, then my parents went to Bali for 6 weeks which was when I bought my grow setup and started flowering it. My dad would be beyond fucking furious if he found it, lucky he never comes upstairs eh ;p

My DIY Growdrobe... I mean... It's my tanning wardrobe, honest.

Image