Page 1 of 1

Salvia and Pot?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:26 pm
by Potsticker
I usualy smoke before doing acid or shrooms, but im trying salvia tonight and was wondering if i should smoke before cause i know it makes me more chill when i trip with other stuff. i have a babysitter and stuff and was just wondering if its better to smoke pot before the first time.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:32 pm
by SpRi7e
is it your first time doing salvia? if it is then I'd recommend doing it without weed, if you've done it before than take a shot at it and I've read stories of lots of people doing that.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:25 am
by FIRE!!!
Yeah dude, the first time, salvia alone will be enough for you. After you've tried it out a couple times and you sort of get a feel for it, go ahead and try smoking up beforehand, at least that's my advice.