Page 1 of 1

big hits a different way!!

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:37 pm
by LPI
:D ever done spots before?
ill give ya'll the basic tips to spotting!
1. find urself a 600ml soda bottle and cut the bottom out or break the bottom out of a beer bottle.(this will be what u suck the smoke threw)
2. get two butter knifes, u mite have to file them down a bit!
3. u need to have a gas burner or stove so u can place the knife tip(the bit u butter ur bread with) on the heat.
4. roll up somes spots (this be little balls of the chronic) anysize u like bit of trail and error at that start hehe.
5. once the knifes are red hot scope up the spots between the knifes press together hard so they smoke and suck it up with the spottle.

u dudez will luv this method
crazy smoker form new zealand

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:24 am
by Maximo
shit sounds like a vaporizor or some shit but a shesty one, sounds cool tho man i deff gotta try that some time bet it gives yah a a nice rush lol crazy australian bastard =p

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:45 pm
by GDawG
Well, In BC we call it Hot Knifes, thats the way i usally smoke my hash or oil. Great shit, 4 or 5 and ur ready to go.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:16 pm
by Luke
does it ruin the knives? is it apparent that theyve been burnt/ smoked off?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:12 am
by Sparky
sounds nice ima try that shit

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:13 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I've been doin knife hits for years, and I gotta tell you, they really get the job done. :shock:

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:14 pm
by herbal stu
I cant be assed rather just use a bong saves hassle :P but hey if I feel ecentric I may do it one day

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:46 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
It's definatly worth trying. And Maximo, cut that shit out, use one sig. Unneccesary bandwith, plus I dont want a page spam for a one line post.