Page 1 of 1

***THE GODFATHER***

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:04 am
by Bear
The Godfather, undoubtedly is the most greatest movie made of all time and always will be. Fuck scarface and etc. The Godfather beats all folks. A true representation of the Mafia itself, the real macoy as you would say.

Starring Al Pacino you know you have a great movie. He starred in great movies such as scarface, were drugs was centre of such accompanied with murder. Very similar to The Godfather but drugs was very... kept out of it, which was very suprising to moi. For a Mafia based film i was expecting some prosis n coke and etc. But no, keep it civilised... in some twisted manner it worked like a charm. The lesser the better i think sometimes, gives more mystery.

However i do find it somewhat cheeky that Michael Collioni is able to be blessed by the pope and given rewards and etc. when he basically a gangster... lol that just makes me laugh. Its like me shooting every other fucker and stealing then having the cheek to say 'im following all the commandments!' lol

Who agrees, the Godfather is a GREAT movie?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:38 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
..Why is this a sticky? I'm confused.

I haven't seen the Godfather...not entirely helpful. I haven't seen all the big important movies everyone is supposed to have seen :(

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:42 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
Bear youve been pushing it with us mods lately posting in wrong sections, and just doing dumb shit. Please stop. This didnt need to be stickied.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 am
by Bear
Dude, its The Godfather, it deserves such a stickyed place.

Man, sticking up the Best Movie Ever created cant be that wrong. Also please show me how ive been doing 'dumb shit'. I take it your not a lover of Al Pacino...

8) Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s said she was confused but didnt say i was 'taking the piss' as it were. 8) btw, how have i been posting in the wrong sections?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:26 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
I just don't know HOW he stickied it...he shouldn't be able to.

There...I unstickied it.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:07 pm
by Ziggy
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:I just don't know HOW he stickied it...he shouldn't be able to.

There...I unstickied it.
when making a new post ppl are able to make it a sticky or not if they wish. guessin u thought it was just a mod ability?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:27 pm
by Kaynoq
The Godfather sucks.

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:28 am
by SpRi7e
I never watched it...Don't really feel like it any time soon.

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:40 am
by stnoed
all 3. awesome. great. !!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Ziggy wrote:
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:I just don't know HOW he stickied it...he shouldn't be able to.

There...I unstickied it.
when making a new post ppl are able to make it a sticky or not if they wish. guessin u thought it was just a mod ability?
I rather did! Maybe I was always able to but just too terrified to use it.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:12 am
by Bear
lol beware of the sticky lol sounds wrong...

The godfather is just magical, i have a fascination for a life of crime. It somehow calls to me, i was even more fascinated by the Movie - Get some Blow starring Johny Dept... Such a true and great story.