Page 1 of 1

300

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:21 am
by Kaynoq
Let's all talk about 300 before it comes out.

20 days till it comes out? I think so.

Can't wait for that and Sin City 2.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:32 am
by (weedguru)scarf
isnt there already a post on this?

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:43 pm
by MatteN
I CANT WAIT FOR 300

ITS GONNA BE THE SHIT

sorry for caps i get excited.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:23 pm
by m3tal
That is going to be amazing high. TRULY.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:48 pm
by Magnavox
Slow down!

Sin City 2?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:49 am
by fkn_eh
300? Fuckin eh!!

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I posted a topic about this one, a few weeks ago another dude posted a second topic about it, and now it's your turn :)


yeah, awesome movie, no need for three threads about it though

(not mad :p)