Page 1 of 1

Undercover Brother

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:38 am
by IcIrIs
I just watch it for the scenes with Conspiracy Brother. He is my favorite.

I am going to go buy the movie later today if I feel like walking in the rain... eww its raining and the snow is melting.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:06 am
by MitchyNuts
lol that movie cracks me up, the part where he talks about his big black fuzzy balls than it zooms in on the 8 balls under his mirror.

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:14 am
by IcIrIs
MitchyNuts wrote:lol that movie cracks me up, the part where he talks about his big black fuzzy balls than it zooms in on the 8 balls under his mirror.
You forgot about my big black fuzzy balls

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:05 am
by themagicbus
the golf cart chase always cracks me up