Page 1 of 1

Doing Hash!

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:04 pm
by Stoned Lil Freak
Wanna help out a lil? How exactly do u do it?

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:48 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I smoke hash only in joints. I usually roll little pieces of hash into itsy bitsy balls and then mix it with tobacco. I think you can roll a joint with pure tobacco to, though I'm not positive.

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:50 pm
by Stoned Lil Freak
Can u like just smoke straight hash in a pipe of bong or something like that?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:11 am
by Weedguru Higher
I think so. Never done it though.

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:11 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Ok well if you buy like 1g of Hash how do u do it?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:13 am
by Weedguru Higher
In a joint you mean? Like I said earlier. In a bong or pipe I'm not sure

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:13 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Well what would the diff be from joint to pipe to bong? and I do mean straight hash

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:15 am
by Weedguru Higher
Well, in a joint it's mixed with baccy.......I guess you just stick it in your bowl and lite up with a pipe or bong.

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:18 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Could u mix it with weed in a joint or w/e else?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:35 am
by Weedguru Higher
Sure you could, it would be like smoking pot and hash oil.

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:36 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
What's it like?

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:43 am
by Weedguru Higher
Pretty much the same as plain weed, except it tastes different and it gets you damn stoned!! Sometimes you might feel a differnet kind of high too, like more or less energetic sort of.

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:48 am
by Luke
it goes straight to your head. youll be having those weed thoughts... often times regular bud wont give that to a frequent user anymore. what you do is, just put a little bud in a bowl to clog up the hole, then use a pin or razor or something to break off pieces of hash and put it on top... then smoke!

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:04 am
by Weedguru Anex
If you want to smoke a pure hash J, heat the side a bit to crumble the stuff in, put a load in then roll it nice and tight. As your smoking it, keep a pencil or something handy which you can use to poke all the hash down with cuz as it heats up it goes a bit squishy so you can get all the gaps out and stick it together into a long piece of hash. You don't have to worry about rocks that way either.