Page 1 of 2
stems?
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:25 pm
by 13andstoned
will smoking stems get me high?
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:31 pm
by Jay212
will get you buzzed.
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:36 pm
by Dakine
Need buds! although stems can provide filler material if one is in short supply.
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm
by FIRE!!!
Jay212 wrote:will get you buzzed.
Will get you a major fucking headache at the same time

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:50 pm
by Coach McGuirk
yea wow... smoking stems probably will just kill your lungs and give you a MAJOR headache. I cant even stand to have a small stem in a bowl as the smoke is incredibly harsh and tastes like shite.
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:41 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
argh...stems suck...and yes in my noobie beginnings ive tried to smoke them WITH a bit of weed for filler. NEVER did it again..gives you a crazy headache.
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:58 pm
by 219
So smoking just stems will get you buzzed? I've smoked stems just because I felt like doing the action of smoking, but never inhaled it like weed.
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:55 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
It might give you a buzz if the stems are loaded with crystals, but like everyone said it'll give you a killer headache along with a nasty taste in your mouth.
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:29 am
by Certified-Nutter
smoke it all, i do wheneva i can get my hands on bud
every cell of a marijuana plant (well, every green cell) produces THC in some quantity, tho the buds make an aweful lot more, n the stems make a hell of alot less, weed is weed and i have smoked a hell of alot worse, so ye, i smoke it all, get all ur moneys worth
(i have also smoked the root once before, but thats not green cells, and that was just a nasty taste with no effect)
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:24 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
yeah i just chop the stems up really fine so they mix in with the bud for rolling or packing... never seems to affect it
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:28 pm
by Coach McGuirk
I even try to get all the stems out of the weed before i grind it. I have a big pill bottle full of stems but idk what to do with them!!
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:51 pm
by Certified-Nutter
Coach McGuirk wrote:I even try to get all the stems out of the weed before i grind it. I have a big pill bottle full of stems but idk what to do with them!!
smoke them, u cud prolly make a whole bowl outta em or a joint (whateva ur poisen is) nuttin wrong wit em
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:00 pm
by Dakine
I've never had a headache problem with stalks before. Sure, they badly splinter up a joint, but no adverse mental effects.
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:19 pm
by The.Truth
I have a shit load of stems, they are just sitting in an old tin, just collecting. I wouldn't advise smoking them... As filler or otherwise, they're just gross.
I remember this one time I chopped up a bunch and threw them in the bowl of my bucket and tried smoking them that way just to see what would happen, tasted terrible and didn't even get high.
If you're desperate for more weed, find a job, and buy more. Don't waste your time and lungs on stems.
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:25 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
The.Truth wrote:I have a shit load of stems, they are just sitting in an old tin, just collecting. I wouldn't advise smoking them... As filler or otherwise, they're just gross.
I remember this one time I chopped up a bunch and threw them in the bowl of my bucket and tried smoking them that way just to see what would happen, tasted terrible and didn't even get high.
If you're desperate for more weed, find a job, and buy more. Don't waste your time and lungs on stems.

Cheers to this!