Page 1 of 1

is this really jesus?

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:54 pm
by cdc
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk ... e5ae363184


well i asked him and he said he was. and then he asked me if i was serious when i only want 1 ounce... sounds like jesus to me.

discuss

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:36 pm
by Ziggy
wasnt the most intellectual conversation i had, but pretty good for a robot

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:37 pm
by Dakine
Are you jesus?
I am a -.

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:59 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
Human: do you smoke marijuana?
Jesus: Only for medical purposes.

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:01 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
Human: jesus christ!
Jesus: The Son of God.

Human: bullshit
Jesus: You don't believe me.

Human: nope
Jesus: Me either.

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:01 am
by pzk19
Human: wanna toke up?
Jesus: OK, I will toke up.


kickass a smokin session with Jesus :shock:

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:46 pm
by Howl
Human: Guys?
Jesus: I am a female. Are you a man or a woman?

Human:Do you like women?
Jesus: Women seem to be nice.

------
Well I guess that settles the 'do you think god's a women' theory.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:19 am
by Gorecore
Human: I'm high right now
Jesus: At this moment I don't know anyone named high.

Human: no, I'm stoned
Jesus: Are you serious? Do you mind if I tell other people you are stoned.

Human: As long as you don't tell the police, we're all good in da hood
Jesus: That could be quite a while. Should I tell the police we are all good in da hood?

OH SNAP! Jesus is gonna narc me out! :shock:

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 pm
by Squares
Human: so you're THE jesus?

Jesus: Interesting deduction. Thanks but surely I am not the only one.

Human: what?!

Jesus: Are you surprised?

Human: well, yeah, what about all that stuff i learnt at sunday school?

Jesus: How about that. I wouln't have known. all that stuff you learnt at sunday school? I haven't heard enough about it to have an opinion.

**

Well, that was fun. Silly Jesus.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:18 pm
by blazedsubaru
I called him a Jew and he goes..

Yes, I am a.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:16 am
by weedguru tom
Human: your a cunt
Jesus: I think you mean "you're" or "you are" not "your". Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a cunt? Only when it matters.

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:17 pm
by hubcap
Human: say i am not jesus
Jesus: OK. "You are not jesus.".

Ownd by the son of God :(