Voices? Wierd.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Voices? Wierd.

Post by SladeHino »

Well hello everyone im back, I took a short break from WG. But anyways let me get down to the point, maybe someone can help me. This is really freaking me out and getting me worried somewhat. Okay a friend of mine is in the hospital, and I know it says she wont be getting on for a few days. But I keep thinking about is she allright, and stuff. I keep having stupid thoughts, about what if she isn't alive. Well Im layin down thinkin about her. But before I get to the next part, You know if you think a word(s) in your mind you understand what you say, and can talk in your mind. Well out of random, without me even thinking about it is "I love you" and I got this really wierd tingly feeling. I'm like wonderin what the hell is goin on. And theres two ways I can think of it, and one I defentially don't want to think about. Anybody know what the hell is going on with me. CAuse I have no idea. I know it sounds like a lie. But I promise I don't lie, and I really wanna know whats up.
Qapow.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Sounds to me like you have special feelings for your friend.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

are you both of the opposet sex (not that it matters - but if ur straight n both of same sex, then =/)
sounds like ur in love mate, or at least got very strong feelins
Image Image Image <- My old account
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

sounds heavy. fucking go see her, and welcome back to WG.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Eh. Yes she is a girl... lol She used to live down here but she moved. So it sucks, im just worried. Hung out with some friends that I havne't seen in awhile and smoke some dank stuff, but almost the whole time I kept thinking about it. But anyways whats it got to do with me hearing stuff, kinda wierding me out.
Qapow.
Potaholic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Potaholic »

maybe you hear it cuase you feel it so deeply.

if you have bad things on your mind, like if ur depressed, u probably shouldnt smoke, my experience says the high is lost because ur focused on other more important things, or the high could trip you out thinking the worst will happen or somethin
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Yea i've been trying to take my mind off it, I think I did well. But still think about it.
Qapow.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I guess reading this thread over and over doesn't help you forget it about it either though.
Peace Not Greed.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Guess untill I talk to her I worry eh? Oh well. She will be better in no time. I don't got to worry about it.
Qapow.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Go spend some time with her.
Sounds like you love her.

Don't just tell her "I love you" but let her know slowly that you do have feeling for her. That is, if you think you want to move on these feelings that you have subconciously.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I wish it was that easy, But she dont live around here anymore, She moved. So I have no way to get intouch with her or know if she's alright. The only reason I found out she was in Hospital was because of myspace. I know that the bulletin said she might not be on for a few days. But still can't help but worry. I just know she had appendicitis, I looked it up, and it says its pretty common and not fatal usaully, unless ruptured. Problem is the bulletin says she ruptured it. So now I just gotta sit and hope I hear from her soon.
Qapow.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Oh she'll be fine.
Appendicitus is very common and nearly nobody dies from it anymore.

Just send her a message on Myspace and let her know you were concerned about her and ask how she's doing. Just be sincere.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I already did, and I made her something I think she like. :D I know she had been thinking she was sick, and complaining about stomach. Maybe if If I woulda stayed in school, or even looked up the symptoms I coulda told her before she found out herself..
Qapow.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Potaholic wrote:maybe you hear it cuase you feel it so deeply.

if you have bad things on your mind, like if ur depressed, u probably shouldnt smoke, my experience says the high is lost because ur focused on other more important things, or the high could trip you out thinking the worst will happen or somethin
QFE

At least in my experience anyway. If you've got some serious heavy shit going on and you can't get your mind off it, don't smoke. It's bad "trips" galore.

It's the main reason why I've slowed down on my smoking these last few months. I've got too much shit to work out before I can even think about becoming a full fledged stoner again.
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Voices? Wierd.

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

SladeHino wrote:Well hello everyone im back, I took a short break from WG. But anyways let me get down to the point, maybe someone can help me. This is really freaking me out and getting me worried somewhat. Okay a friend of mine is in the hospital, and I know it says she wont be getting on for a few days. But I keep thinking about is she allright, and stuff. I keep having stupid thoughts, about what if she isn't alive. Well Im layin down thinkin about her. But before I get to the next part, You know if you think a word(s) in your mind you understand what you say, and can talk in your mind. Well out of random, without me even thinking about it is "I love you" and I got this really wierd tingly feeling. I'm like wonderin what the hell is goin on. And theres two ways I can think of it, and one I defentially don't want to think about. Anybody know what the hell is going on with me. CAuse I have no idea. I know it sounds like a lie. But I promise I don't lie, and I really wanna know whats up.




were u high when this happend? cuz ive had something similar happen to me except the voice i heard in my head was "what is myself" at first i was really freaked out. i remember i was high as fuck and i was staring in the mirror trying to remember what my personality is like (LOL I WAS SO LIFTED!!!!) i was infront of the mirror for about 10 minutes just thinking of different social/life situations and how i would act uppon them, it was like i forgot who i was and all of a sudden i heard a voice in my head that said "WHAT IS MYSELF" and then all of a sudden my brain and thoughts just clicked and i felt really tingly all over. at first i was freakin out and i had thoughts that i just grew/matured at this exact moment and then i actually felt like i was stronger, and taller in my arms and legs. it was like i was feeling really confused and then in a split second everything was clear, i started having thoughts that i almost went mentally insane and i just barely stopped myself from going crazy, im pretty sure that the voice in my head was my subconcious (ive never heard random voices in my head before this by the way) because when you dream your subconcious takes over and when u dream you sort out and go over things that happend in the last 12 or somthing hours and u dream about things that symbolize whats going on in your waking life, for example if u dream that you are naked in public it means that you are trying to be someone your not, because you are exposed to everyone for what you really are another example is that when you dream it goes over stuff that you may have ignored or felt like it wasnt a big deal and your subconcious can predict the future and u dream about the next day because you literally go over everything that happend that day( for example if you break up with your significant other and u see signs that she will come back but u dont realize that its a sign your subconcious will figure it out sometimes and u will dream that your girlfriend comes back to you and the next day she does!), i get all my dream and subconcious info at dreammoods.com by the way... and i think that your subconcious was sorting out facts and then it came to the conclusion that you love that girl and then u heard a voice. but if u were sober when this happend i dont know what to tell you because weed allows you to tap into your subconcious when your not asleep.... but maybe its because love is a very powerful emotion that caused you to hear a voice in your head...
my ni gga lets get PODed reefer and blunts is all thats needed
Passed
Over
Dosed
FOOL!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users