Page 1 of 3

How old are you??

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:46 pm
by CourtneysStoned
I've been roaming around the site and have noticed that a lot of you are like "I'm 15" or "I'm 16". And I'm over here all, "Welp, I'm 20. Guess I'm the Geezer-Guru." It's not a big deal or anything, I was wondering how old people are.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:01 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I'm 27

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:54 pm
by c4rdsh4rk_88
18 here

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:43 pm
by jonny cockeral
im 15 but there is a guy on here whos 37

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:11 pm
by Born of Fire
15 and loving it 8)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:30 pm
by endo_spark
17 - soon to be 18 and be able to legally buy blunt wraps and papes and shit like that :D :twisted:

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:26 pm
by infinite-x
17 ere

18 in nov :twisted:

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:05 pm
by chiferchild
16 17 in january :D

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:45 am
by Azim
17, 18 in august, dont feel bad your older, i would say that its just cuz more younger people have the internet and wider access to it. but thats just my opinion

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:19 am
by Caro
~21~ oh yeah

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:46 am
by I AM ADAM
16

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:45 am
by boondox
18...not 19 for awhile

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:38 am
by the mac
pretty sure im 15.. but most ppl dont believe me.. Assmunchers :evil: Oooh look @ the 6'3 kid hes not 15.. cant be.. gotta be older than that...



OH WAIT hahaha thats a good thing :twisted: :D

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:39 am
by Shwoot
weee im fifteen... theres probably more young people because weed is getting more popular.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:35 am
by boondox
when has it never been popular? its just that ppl are growing up faster and its not hard at all to get it