A Tribe Called Quest
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:58 am
Listening to this band right now.
A Tribe Called Quest - Vibrant Thing
Beats good, nice lyrics. One of my favorite songs.
Some other goods songs i think they have are
Once Again
Bonita Applebum
Can I Kick It
Check the Rhyme (or Back in the Day. Not sure which one its called?)
Mr. Incognito
Hydro
Anybody else listen to them. If not i suggest downloading Vibrant Thing. I think its pretty good.
A Tribe Called Quest - Vibrant Thing
Beats good, nice lyrics. One of my favorite songs.
Some other goods songs i think they have are
Once Again
Bonita Applebum
Can I Kick It
Check the Rhyme (or Back in the Day. Not sure which one its called?)
Mr. Incognito
Hydro
Anybody else listen to them. If not i suggest downloading Vibrant Thing. I think its pretty good.