Page 1 of 2
Radiohead or Muse anyone?
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:54 pm
by buttermilk
Anyone like these bands? I've never seen anyone mention them on this forum but anyways, I think they're pretty kickass.
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:51 pm
by hubcap
Muse are one of the best bands i'v seen live, seen em 3 times and was better everytime. I recon that they are one of the best live bands at the moment, with Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Foo Fighters.
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:00 am
by wizz
yup bliss is a badass song, and ive been listening to radiohead should be in the "what are you listening thread"
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:26 am
by kevavekog258
Radiohead is cool, but i fucking love Muse, they're freaking amazing
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:34 am
by wizz
what songs by muse do yall like
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:57 pm
by hubcap
Apocalypse please, Plug in baby and Citizen erased are my personal favourites.
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:54 pm
by Dakine
Hysteria, map of the problematique, plug in baby.
I love muse, and theyre fucking wicked live.
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:02 pm
by buttermilk
Dakine wrote:Hysteria, map of the problematique, plug in baby.
I love muse, and theyre fucking wicked live.
Yea, one of the best live bands out there..."Hulabaloo" is their live CD, you should check it out.
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:55 pm
by jonny cockeral
muse are decent, saw a little bit of them last summer. never really gotten into radiohead
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:11 am
by WilMac232
warman88s wrote:what songs by muse do yall like
"Butterflies and Hurricanes" and "Knights of Cydonia"...totally different albums but those songs are SO good stoned...and Radiohead's "Backdrifts" is amazing you guys should also look into Thom Yorke, their lead singer went started doing some solo stuff that is pretty tight particularly "Black Swan" I think...lemme know what you guys think
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:21 pm
by MatteN
radiohead - creep
that's a good song imo

:P:P
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:52 am
by IcIrIs
My GF listens to Muse, I do not so much myself.
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:54 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
saw them both live a couple of times, I love it! I'm more into Radiohead as they play the more trippy songs, but yeah I like both!!!!
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:42 am
by Splifftastic Space Cadet
Radiohead is ok
I saw Muse live at Inland Invasion
OMG i was so high, it was awesome
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:43 am
by smoke-a-spliff
ive seen muse twice now, once in 2003 and then again last year, both gigs were awesome (i was stoned). radiohead are also good but not as good as muse imo