TEST

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

TEST

Post by weedguru_badass »

OK. Pay close attention. Here is a very simple little test comprised
of four easy questions to determine the level of your intellect.
See if you have what it takes to be considered "smart."
Your replies must be spontaneous and immediate,
with no deliberating or wasting of time.
And no cheating!
On your mark, get set, go...



1: You are competing in a race and overtake the runner in second
place. In which position are you now?



2: If you overtake the last runner, what position are you now in?



3: Take 1000. Add 40. Add another 1000. Add 30. 1000 again.
Plus 20. Plus 1000. And plus 10. What is the total?



4: Marie's father has five daughters:
1. Chacha
2. Cheche
3. Chichi
4. Chocho
5. ????
Question: What is the fifth daughter's name? Think quickly...
































Answer 1: If you answered that you're now in first, you're wrong!

You overtook the second runner and took his place, therefore
you are now in second place. For the next question try not
to be so dim.
Answer 2: If you answered second to last, you are wrong once again.
Think about it...How can you overtake the person who is
last? If you're behind them, they can't be last. You would
have been last. It would appear that thinking is not one of
your strong points. Anyway, here's another question to try.
Don't take any notes or use a calculator, and remember,
your replies must be instantaneous.

Answer 3: 5000? Wrong again! The correct answer is 4100. Try again with a good calculator. Today is clearly not your day, although you should manage to get the last question right...

Answer 4: Chuchu? WRONG! It's obviously Marie! Read the question
properly.


You are clearly the weakest link.
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

0/4 correct for me

god I'm good!


:lol: :lol:
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

Ha ha ha well at least ur honest.
Most people don't do it properly and stop to think about the answers.
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

thank you, I like seeing how my mind works under pressure, it obviously needs time to work around problems, I'm noot a spontaneous thinker when it comes to these kind of things :lol:
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

im sober and i got a 1, is that good?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

well it's better than my score certainly 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I got them all right, but I get those jokes all the time in my e-mail.

So I kinda cheated. :lol:
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

uh those are pretty easy
User avatar
Bionic Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 3:35 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Bionic Chronic »

0/4.....god...Ima go kill myself now....or...maby ill just...smoke...
Stick, aloud, expensive, light light green don't touch no brown
Ya' can't stand up, ya' eyelids feel about 200 pounds
Mouth dry as the fuck, yeah this bitch hea' high as a duck
Ready to leave, but can't go nowhere 'cause looks like ya' stuck
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

0/4 im gonna go kill myself too cuz i have no smoke... bah ill just lie down on second thought.. :?
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I only got the first one right :?
Image
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

got the 1st and 3rd...
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

FUCK! I missed them all, and that is not good. I have to take an intellectual measurement test next year that really has shit like that, and it's timed.
I'm not too worried though coz I know I'm going to study hard for it when the time comes and take some logic classes...eek
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

3/4, cause I dont see how you get 4100 for 3, if someone can correct me, I stand at 2/4 :lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

Take 1000. Add 40. Add another 1000. Add 30. 1000 again.
Plus 20. Plus 1000. And plus 10. What is the total?

1000 is in there 4 times = 4000
40+30+20+10=100
_____________________
4100

i personally dont see where you would get 5000? lol unless your thinkin 4090 is 4900 by the time you get to the 10, then think the 10 is 100..lol its impossible to get 5000 :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users