Page 1 of 2

Is it out there?

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:07 pm
by dankstankfdc
Hello great people of the guru council. I'm in need of a name. A name of a type of weed that you can smoke and want to do stuff. I do enjoy the weed that just makes me lounge around, but i absolutely love the weed that gets u fucked up but makes me want to do stuff like, walk around. Please, weedguru Can you help me find it.

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:02 pm
by President Beavis
Weed and a cocaine energy drink should do that.

Or just weed+cocaine. :wink:

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:04 pm
by Kaynoq
Red Balls!

It's cocaine in a can baby!

Seriously though, I've never had any weed that made me wanna do something besides sit around and eat chocolate, unless I was also drinking at the time.

So yeah, have a J and drink a beer :)

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:07 pm
by FIRE!!!
President Beavis wrote:Weed and a cocaine energy drink should do that.
(Y) An excellent remedy, always gets me on my feet without fail.

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:09 pm
by dankstankfdc
I'll tell you i've had the stuff. I mean it was like lets run i'm hopped up it was more lets go for a nice slow stroll cuz i'm curious, and even though i thankyou for the advice all others wanting to help, i don't do drugs. . . . . . . . . . . . yeah i know what your thinking pot is a drug. no, to quote kat williams "weed is a plant that if u happen to light it on fire and inhale the smoke there are some side effects" drugs you have to do shit to it chemically.

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:13 pm
by FIRE!!!
dankstankfdc wrote:I'll tell you i've had the stuff. I mean it was like lets run i'm hopped up it was more lets go for a nice slow stroll cuz i'm curious, and even though i thankyou for the advice all others wanting to help, i don't do drugs. . . . . . . . . . . . yeah i know what your thinking pot is a drug. no, to quote kat williams "weed is a plant that if u happen to light it on fire and inhale the smoke there are some side effects" drugs you have to do shit to it chemically.
:lol: I'm talking about the energy drink man, not the drug.
President Beavis wrote:Weed and a cocaine energy drink should do that.
http://www.drinkcocaine.com/mainindex.php

It doesn't have coke in it. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:19 pm
by dankstankfdc
ah srty for the missunderstanding

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:31 pm
by Certified-Nutter
WhiteLie wrote:
dankstankfdc wrote:I'll tell you i've had the stuff. I mean it was like lets run i'm hopped up it was more lets go for a nice slow stroll cuz i'm curious, and even though i thankyou for the advice all others wanting to help, i don't do drugs. . . . . . . . . . . . yeah i know what your thinking pot is a drug. no, to quote kat williams "weed is a plant that if u happen to light it on fire and inhale the smoke there are some side effects" drugs you have to do shit to it chemically.
:lol: I'm talking about the energy drink man, not the drug.
President Beavis wrote:Weed and a cocaine energy drink should do that.
http://www.drinkcocaine.com/mainindex.php

It doesn't have coke in it. Sorry for any confusion caused.
i was thinkin wtf while readin about this cocain drink too, majorily confused was i :roll:

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:52 pm
by AbbyRoad
dont do cocaine kids

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:29 am
by (weedguru)scarf
cocaine = fun
drinking = fun
weed= lots of fun

so thats fun x fun x fun squared

what does that equal?
i always sucked at math

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:38 pm
by SpRi7e
I have about 10 pounds of cocaine in my fridge.


does that make me a bad person? :cry:


Weed+cocaine energy drink = really hyped up but too lazy to actually do something....I know, it's an evil cycle.

ps. cocaine the energy drink is sold in only a few states in the USA and it is a very spicy drink.

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:02 am
by dankstankfdc
well it only tooke four posts to get off topic. that may be a new record. and sprite it don't make you a bad person that you have 10 pounds of coke in your fridge. And scarf i do believe that equals 1 . . . . yes one fucked up night.

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:55 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
SATIVA.

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:15 am
by SpRi7e
I think a good one is called blueberry, the less CBD and the more THC in it will make you less lazy. Try going for something less than .1 CBD

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:48 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Good suggestion but how do you measure the cb?