Page 1 of 1

bipolar stoner

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:01 am
by HeLLa-LifTeD
does anyone know how a bypolor person would act when there high? cuz i think i might be bipolar... and when i smoke im a whole different person some people say but it only happens sometimes. sometimes im the same but just a little more goofy n shit, u know the normal... and sometimes i talk different i move different and i think ALOT different. and when im sober i sometimes get really pissed off for no reason and then the next moment im happy

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:58 am
by Viewer_Discretion
Yes yes i do I know very well.
It dosn't harm you in anyway. My friend is perfectly fine and he smokes it everyday.

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:18 am
by Howl
Just stay high all the time and you will never be pissed, unless someone steals your weed.

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:56 am
by SpRi7e
That's what happens to me when i'm off weed. It's probably just from smoking it though. When I'm on weed I'm really happy and shit, but when i'm not stoned or even buzzed i'll get really pissed off one minute and be perfectly fine the next. I'm really sensitive to getting mad and throwing a fit, but it's harder for me to be happy than mad so i'm pissed off lots of times.

for example like today I was supposed to go to my friends house and smoke a 1/2oz. with him, well at the very last minute when I was getting ready my dad just said no and was a dick like that.

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:50 am
by (weedguru)scarf
SpRi7e wrote:That's what happens to me when i'm off weed. It's probably just from smoking it though. When I'm on weed I'm really happy and shit, but when i'm not stoned or even buzzed i'll get really pissed off one minute and be perfectly fine the next. I'm really sensitive to getting mad and throwing a fit, but it's harder for me to be happy than mad so i'm pissed off lots of times.

for example like today I was supposed to go to my friends house and smoke a 1/2oz. with him, well at the very last minute when I was getting ready my dad just said no and was a dick like that.

probably smoking too much then?!
everyone has moods... but if they continually get worse and you need to rely on weed... there could be a problem!?

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:50 pm
by Rory
No difference than mentally stable people. They're not SO different than us heh...

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:57 pm
by SpRi7e
oh btw, i forgot to mention i have extreme anger issues and I'm going to a counceler in a few weeks so they can "cure" me of getting angry so fast. Cuz wen i get angry enough i usually break shit. Like last night I punched a hole right through my door (my knuckles hurt like a bitch now)

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:01 pm
by Viewer_Discretion
The wouldn't it help? Like calm you down?

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:37 am
by Bear
I smoke weed to get normal... like an alcoholic drinks to stay normal.