my two new pipes arrived in the mail today... i cant wait to smoke them!!!!
the cones are interchangeable which is an even bigger bonus!
what should i name them?
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
everyonedoesit is a pretty safe site, i have bought the mass majority of my peices from there, pretty fair prices, good peices, tho i always try n buy in as much bulk as i can, haha (saves delivery fees)
yeah i got my stuff in about a week and half... uk to australia... no problems at all... so i am happy as larry
about to go smoke using the little one...
you should name the first one Volcano and the second one....idk, Tiki maybe?
edit: i have to buy from an underground site where a guy just puts his pics up of his bowls and bongs that he made and you just buy it there with paypal. I don't have a credit card yet so I can only use paypal to order things online.
Name the big one Artifact since it kinda looks like it has ancient markings on it :p and the smaller one...Spirit of the Eagle...like a native Indians pipe :p
Just get really high with your friends and let it happen, like my bong, somehow during a session we went from singing the lion king theme song to deciding to name it King Cheeba, dont really remember how but the name stuck. Although we someimes refer to it as "The King".
Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
I am naming my next pipe 'the key'.
AKA the key to success.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]