Page 1 of 2

that damn wii

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:14 pm
by Certified-Nutter
right, nothin against the wii, i mean it is fun, my brother got it yesters, and after practicaly a whole day playing that with him, today my shoulder is killin me :cry: man its so cramped out now from all that >.<
fun but goddamn annoying are these cramp/stiffness like feeling

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:18 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
that's Wii-Sports for ya :)

I'm going to wait before I buy one, I want the controller to be 100% functional before I spend money on it. And I'd like to see some real cool games that actually translate your movements on screen exactly how you made them.

Though I'm excited bout Zelda:TP ^^

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:32 pm
by Certified-Nutter
yea, boxin was annoying, cos i was giving it the whole fists of fury if u kno wha i mean, but only a couple would b registered -.- god the boxin one got on my nervs so much lol

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:35 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
certified-nutter wrote:yea, boxin was annoying, cos i was giving it the whole fists of fury if u kno wha i mean, but only a couple would b registered -.- god the boxin one got on my nervs so much lol
yeah that's what I mean....What"s the use of boxing if you can't actually do it the way you do.

I'd be doing the whole shaolin thingie

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:04 pm
by Certified-Nutter
Flow wrote:
certified-nutter wrote:yea, boxin was annoying, cos i was giving it the whole fists of fury if u kno wha i mean, but only a couple would b registered -.- god the boxin one got on my nervs so much lol
yeah that's what I mean....What"s the use of boxing if you can't actually do it the way you do.

I'd be doing the whole shaolin thingie
erll i was throwing punches like crazy, not in a frenzy, i was aiming to to specific punches like upper cut, and hooks, but as i sed i was doin it repidly to beat him up soon... and like 1 out of every 5-7 punches was gettin registered, fuckin knackered i was, and the stupid guy kept gettin up >.<
(if u had weighted wii remotes that'd b a decent workout.... havta strap some weights to the controller now :p)

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:11 pm
by Psyclone
I'm against Wii. Too easy to master controls. PS3 is amazing.

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:15 pm
by Certified-Nutter
Psyclone wrote:I'm against Wii. Too easy to master controls. PS3 is amazing.
agreed ps3 is amazin (thats the one i am getting) but at the same time, the wii is fun... fun enough to play it, but i wouldnt bother getting it myself tho

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:35 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
PS3, lol.

Why the fuck buy a ps3? It doesn't look any better than a 360, it's not faster/better than a 360, it only has blu-ray while 360 has hddvd, they both have 1080ip and yet the 360 is what a good €200 euro cheaper?

X360 ftw! :lol:

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:02 pm
by asswipe
agree.. It always had been the PS that gets bought becouse of the original games they brought out on exclusively the playstation. Now that number of specific games has gone down quite a bit, the PS3 will be nothing more than a waste of money if you already own a Xbox360. Otherwise its quite a big spend, but I'm sure the system and the games will do fine. Won't buy one myself but can't wait to play either =)

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:47 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
the ps3 doesn't even have any exclusive titles worth mentioning :lol:

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:02 pm
by Emagdnim
XBOX 360 RULES!!!!
I've only got gears of war, rainbow 6 vegas, and CoD 3... All of them are fucking awesome!

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:07 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
My games atm:

Blazing Angels:Heroes of World War II

Perfect Dark: Zero

Gears of War

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

G.R.A.W.

Rainbow 6:Vegas:

Viva Pinata!

Amped 3

Dead Rising

Halo2

Full Auto

Condemned:Criminal Origins

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Rockstars Tabletennis

Saints Row

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Prey

Chromehounds

Assault Heroes

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:25 pm
by kevavekog258
Trauma Center will totally wear you out...uber addicting too...and trippy...

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:49 am
by Schmut
Flow wrote:the ps3 doesn't even have any exclusive titles worth mentioning :lol:
:shock: Blasphemy!!
Metal Gear Solid 4 is definately worth it, in my opinion. But, then again, that's just because I'm a fan.
It's unfair on consumers who are fans of Playstation, to have to pay that extra cash, hoping it will be worth it for what few good exclusive titles it will have.

I'm getting a Wii for my birthday, in March, and then a PS3 between me and my brother.
I'm hoping I'll spend enough time playing the PS3 to get my money's worth but I think the Wii will be a lot more fun to play, which I'm buying just because of the contrller design.
I liked the PS2 games like Guitar Hero, Eyetoy, Singstar... not those Buzz games though... Obviously I like the type of play that involves me getting up and doing anything but just pressing buttons all the time.
As well as being fun, it's damn good exercise.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:21 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Schmut wrote:
Flow wrote:the ps3 doesn't even have any exclusive titles worth mentioning :lol:
:shock: Blasphemy!!
Metal Gear Solid 4 is definately worth it, in my opinion. But, then again, that's just because I'm a fan.
It's unfair on consumers who are fans of Playstation, to have to pay that extra cash, hoping it will be worth it for what few good exclusive titles it will have.

I'm getting a Wii for my birthday, in March, and then a PS3 between me and my brother.
I'm hoping I'll spend enough time playing the PS3 to get my money's worth but I think the Wii will be a lot more fun to play, which I'm buying just because of the contrller design.
I liked the PS2 games like Guitar Hero, Eyetoy, Singstar... not those Buzz games though... Obviously I like the type of play that involves me getting up and doing anything but just pressing buttons all the time.
As well as being fun, it's damn good exercise.
okay, so you got MGS.

The only one i thought was worthwhile was Assassin's Creed, but that's coming to xbox 360 too (and it will be better, better crowd AI, more characters on screen...)