fun but goddamn annoying are these cramp/stiffness like feeling
that damn wii
Moderator: Moderators
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
that damn wii
right, nothin against the wii, i mean it is fun, my brother got it yesters, and after practicaly a whole day playing that with him, today my shoulder is killin me
man its so cramped out now from all that >.<
fun but goddamn annoying are these cramp/stiffness like feeling
fun but goddamn annoying are these cramp/stiffness like feeling
<- My old account-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
that's Wii-Sports for ya 
I'm going to wait before I buy one, I want the controller to be 100% functional before I spend money on it. And I'd like to see some real cool games that actually translate your movements on screen exactly how you made them.
Though I'm excited bout Zelda:TP ^^
I'm going to wait before I buy one, I want the controller to be 100% functional before I spend money on it. And I'd like to see some real cool games that actually translate your movements on screen exactly how you made them.
Though I'm excited bout Zelda:TP ^^
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
yeah that's what I mean....What"s the use of boxing if you can't actually do it the way you do.certified-nutter wrote:yea, boxin was annoying, cos i was giving it the whole fists of fury if u kno wha i mean, but only a couple would b registered -.- god the boxin one got on my nervs so much lol
I'd be doing the whole shaolin thingie
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
erll i was throwing punches like crazy, not in a frenzy, i was aiming to to specific punches like upper cut, and hooks, but as i sed i was doin it repidly to beat him up soon... and like 1 out of every 5-7 punches was gettin registered, fuckin knackered i was, and the stupid guy kept gettin up >.<Flow wrote:yeah that's what I mean....What"s the use of boxing if you can't actually do it the way you do.certified-nutter wrote:yea, boxin was annoying, cos i was giving it the whole fists of fury if u kno wha i mean, but only a couple would b registered -.- god the boxin one got on my nervs so much lol
I'd be doing the whole shaolin thingie
(if u had weighted wii remotes that'd b a decent workout.... havta strap some weights to the controller now :p)
<- My old account-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
PS3, lol.
Why the fuck buy a ps3? It doesn't look any better than a 360, it's not faster/better than a 360, it only has blu-ray while 360 has hddvd, they both have 1080ip and yet the 360 is what a good €200 euro cheaper?
X360 ftw!
Why the fuck buy a ps3? It doesn't look any better than a 360, it's not faster/better than a 360, it only has blu-ray while 360 has hddvd, they both have 1080ip and yet the 360 is what a good €200 euro cheaper?
X360 ftw!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
agree.. It always had been the PS that gets bought becouse of the original games they brought out on exclusively the playstation. Now that number of specific games has gone down quite a bit, the PS3 will be nothing more than a waste of money if you already own a Xbox360. Otherwise its quite a big spend, but I'm sure the system and the games will do fine. Won't buy one myself but can't wait to play either =)
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
Emagdnim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
- Location: B-more, MD
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
My games atm:
Blazing Angels:Heroes of World War II
Perfect Dark: Zero
Gears of War
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
G.R.A.W.
Rainbow 6:Vegas:
Viva Pinata!
Amped 3
Dead Rising
Halo2
Full Auto
Condemned:Criminal Origins
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Rockstars Tabletennis
Saints Row
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Prey
Chromehounds
Assault Heroes
Blazing Angels:Heroes of World War II
Perfect Dark: Zero
Gears of War
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
G.R.A.W.
Rainbow 6:Vegas:
Viva Pinata!
Amped 3
Dead Rising
Halo2
Full Auto
Condemned:Criminal Origins
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Rockstars Tabletennis
Saints Row
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Prey
Chromehounds
Assault Heroes
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
kevavekog258
- Bonghead

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
- Contact:
-
Schmut
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Contact:
Flow wrote:the ps3 doesn't even have any exclusive titles worth mentioning
Metal Gear Solid 4 is definately worth it, in my opinion. But, then again, that's just because I'm a fan.
It's unfair on consumers who are fans of Playstation, to have to pay that extra cash, hoping it will be worth it for what few good exclusive titles it will have.
I'm getting a Wii for my birthday, in March, and then a PS3 between me and my brother.
I'm hoping I'll spend enough time playing the PS3 to get my money's worth but I think the Wii will be a lot more fun to play, which I'm buying just because of the contrller design.
I liked the PS2 games like Guitar Hero, Eyetoy, Singstar... not those Buzz games though... Obviously I like the type of play that involves me getting up and doing anything but just pressing buttons all the time.
As well as being fun, it's damn good exercise.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
okay, so you got MGS.Schmut wrote:Flow wrote:the ps3 doesn't even have any exclusive titles worth mentioningBlasphemy!!
Metal Gear Solid 4 is definately worth it, in my opinion. But, then again, that's just because I'm a fan.
It's unfair on consumers who are fans of Playstation, to have to pay that extra cash, hoping it will be worth it for what few good exclusive titles it will have.
I'm getting a Wii for my birthday, in March, and then a PS3 between me and my brother.
I'm hoping I'll spend enough time playing the PS3 to get my money's worth but I think the Wii will be a lot more fun to play, which I'm buying just because of the contrller design.
I liked the PS2 games like Guitar Hero, Eyetoy, Singstar... not those Buzz games though... Obviously I like the type of play that involves me getting up and doing anything but just pressing buttons all the time.
As well as being fun, it's damn good exercise.
The only one i thought was worthwhile was Assassin's Creed, but that's coming to xbox 360 too (and it will be better, better crowd AI, more characters on screen...)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users