Page 1 of 1

Dick in a box...(FUNNY)

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:05 pm
by buttermilk
No, it doesn't actually show you a dick in a box...just watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:14 pm
by thnkgod4weed
haha now i know what 2 give my gf 4 her b-day

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:29 pm
by buttermilk
Christmas...DICK IN A BOX
Hannuka...DICK IN A BOX
Kwanzaa...DICK IN A BOX
every damn holiday DICK IN A BOX

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:36 pm
by ChuckLiddell
Crazy as hell...
i like :D

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm
by Mate
LOL !!
god, that thing has to make me laught.

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:26 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
I haven't actually watched it so I can't tell you how good it is...But someone posted this on IAMB and its the response. Box in a Box?

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21234

but according to the comments, lots of shots on her chest? So it may be worth it? hahaha

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:51 pm
by ChuckLiddell
Nice girls...
I like :D

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:37 pm
by buttermilk
noisenkisses wrote:I haven't actually watched it so I can't tell you how good it is...But someone posted this on IAMB and its the response. Box in a Box?

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21234

but according to the comments, lots of shots on her chest? So it may be worth it? hahaha
thats not it but w/e