Page 1 of 1

Oxycodine.

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:22 pm
by Psyclone
I love it. So much. Whenever I do it before I toke I get the craziest eye dizziness and it's fun as hell :p

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:36 pm
by FIRE!!!
addicted?

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:43 pm
by Psyclone
I wouldn't say addicted. I do it whenever it's available..which is once or twice a week.

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:12 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
don't they do like drug tests in the army?

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:15 am
by Tokin42
Flow wrote:don't they do like drug tests in the army?
actually, even though oxys an opiate it does not metablize into morphine, which is what standard drug tests test for on the Opiate part of the test. however, if you take a lot of oxy, you can end up having trace amounts of morphine in your system and test positive.

but yeah he is screwed with the bud if he's getting tested.