Page 1 of 3

movies meant to be stoned

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:48 am
by SpRi7e
Did anyone ever watch a movie when they were really stoned and they thought that the movie was truly meant to be watched stoned to get the point of some of the jokes and events that happen? I'll tell you what the movie is tomorow when I'm stoned so I can remember it. :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:53 am
by President Beavis
alien 3000, so fucking funny

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:55 am
by Schmut
I think I watched a movie like that but I must've been baked because I don't remember what it was.
Probably any movie that makes a reference to weed. The really old anti-weed propaganja films are meant to be watched stoned, in my opinion. You can just laugh at how wrong they were about weed, back then.

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:15 am
by SpRi7e
I just remembered the movie. It was Talladega Nights. A very good movie to watch while stoned.

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:24 am
by andriaSRH
i'm pretty sure ice age 2 is gear toward stoners. the squirrel thing is funny as hell.

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:43 pm
by Dakine
2001: a space odyssey. Without a doubt.

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:23 pm
by Howl
Out Cold is funny when baked and of course harold and Kumar and half baked should be watched when blazed

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:16 pm
by Rory
President Beavis wrote:alien 3000, so fucking funny
HAHAHAHAH on the cover the "alien" looks like the original aliens designed by HR Geiger, the ones from the Aliens quadrilogy and Aliens vs Predator (a wicked movie btw). But in the actual move it's got nothing to do with the original "Aliens" at all and the monster doesn't even look in the movie like it does on the cover. hahahahaha fucked up shit man. :P

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:05 pm
by thnkgod4weed
muppets treasure island.
Alice in wonderland(damn this movie is crazy)
Run lola run
Van wilders

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:40 am
by Howl
AMERICAN BEAUTY! That movie is messed up even when you aren't stoned, but when you are it seems like it actually makes sense to some degree haha. It is a great movie tho, see it

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:59 am
by blazedsubaru
I agree with American Beauty. When not high it is like, meh makes ya think a little. When you are baked it is like, holy shit.....wow.

Half Baked. Wow. When not high it is chuckle funny. When blaked...wow. "You guys feel like you are floating?" LOL.

The first time I watched Harold and Kumar I went out and tried to find a White Castle to get some mini-burgers. I ended up at the grocery buying the frozen mini-burgers by White Castle because they don't have any real White Castles around here...

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:55 pm
by hubcap
The Shining. Fucking brilliant sober, a true masterpiece. But high its a million times better and creepier.

Any of the Monty Pythons.

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:40 pm
by SToNeR ChRiS
Of course all the stoner movies out there (Grandma's Boy, Half Baked, Harold and Kumar, Jay and Silent Bob etc) are meant to be watched when high. But the other day I was watching How High and some of the lines that were said made me think that the writer must have smoked weed in the past, because he described shit that only tokers could, perfectly. So I know what you mean.

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:50 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Image

Amazing flick while stoned.

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:57 pm
by Certified-Nutter
Howl wrote:AMERICAN BEAUTY! That movie is messed up even when you aren't stoned, but when you are it seems like it actually makes sense to some degree haha. It is a great movie tho, see it
haha i find american bueaty so cool when stoned, shame that guy kileld him, really sucks, and he had it all wrong too, god damn it was fucked up, lol