Page 1 of 1

Scary Movie

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:55 am
by flashgordon
What is the best scary movie in your guys oppinions to watch when u get shit face blazed???!?!?

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:59 am
by Weedguru Sensei
When I was a really young kid, I'd watch hundreds of old scary movies and just eat em up. I'd never get scared. Then I saw Psycho (1960). That scared the fucking shit out of me.

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:05 am
by flashgordon
Yea i watched evil dead ripped im thinking about watching the hillside cannibals its like a prequel to the hills have eyes.....a movie that is bomb when ur blizted is the original TCM

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:06 am
by flashgordon
Yea i watched evil dead ripped im thinking about watching the hillside cannibals its like a prequel to the hills have eyes.....a movie that is bomb when ur blizted is the original TCM

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:06 am
by gangrene
evil dead FTW

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:45 am
by kevavekog258
Evil Dead is effin amazing...saw the musical tonight, It was really funny totally worth seeing

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:44 am
by (weedguru)scarf
im all about the suspense rather than the ultraviolence... but
saying that i thought 28 days later was fucking scary!!!
changed my pants probably four times during it

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:44 am
by blazedsubaru
Dawn of the Dead.

Hella good blazed movie.

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:30 pm
by SpRi7e
blazedsubaru wrote:Dawn of the Dead.

Hella good blazed movie.
Shawn of the Dead is even better lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ...but its not a scary movie.

Try watching the grudge 2, I haven't seen it yet but it's probably scary. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: