Page 1 of 1

Mad ass J's

Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:22 am
by novadragon27
Hi, i was wondering if any1 cud jive me any ideas for a rly weird skin layout that makes a J reminisent of a fuckin picasso painting :P
Cheers
Rob

Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:16 pm
by weedguru_badass
Windmills are fuckin cool
but my best for shear good looks but also bein easy to make has to be the 'TULIP'
I fuckin love them for there shear beauty.

Need any help on rollin one let me know

Posted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:31 pm
by luckystoner88
shit my brother once made me a tulip and it was beautiful. I had a bunch of friends over and we were all blazing in my room on 4,20 and he made it... it was crip! He even used herd papers. they had little pot leaves on it

Cheers

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:49 pm
by novadragon27
Cheers i search about windmills and found this really cool site with loadsa different skin layouts check it out:

http://www.makeajoint.co.uk/how2/handbook/

:D

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:47 pm
by weedguru_badass
Must be down or something at the moment can't get it to load!?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:13 pm
by Drunken_punk17
Dude I made a windmill and they rule. they get u so stoned. and i wish i had on right know

and i got stoned before i went in to my english exam

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:48 am
by cronistikz989
yeah that link you got there is pritty nice. I got the tulip down no problem. There sooo smooth too. :)

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:22 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
All I smoke is coners, and they work perfectly :lol: