Page 1 of 1

Don't smoke in Walgreens Parking Lot

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:10 am
by kevavekog258
So after being on this website forever, I have finally decided to post. And I think this is a pretty good starter post. The main backstory to this is that we live in Shenandoah, TX...we have such a small area but like 78 cops...and they're all crazy cops driving brand new decked out chargers with hemis. so me and my roomate smoked two joints then stopped at the wal-greens parking lot to roll up another one and smoke it....few minutes went by and we were down to the roach. I see a cop pull around. I start tripping and turn on my lights an drive to the entrance. he pulls up next to me and my car stalls....I'm scared out of my mind by now. I get out so does he walks toward me and i go back and say "whoops forgot my wallet" Then i went inside and he didn't even say anything or look at me....left store and walk home all paranoid.....close call....just thought I would share this with you guys :D

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:11 pm
by FIRE!!!
:lol: Funny you should say something like that, last weekend me and my friend were jay walking across the street, smoking a blunt, both wearing bob marley shirts, a cop pulled into the parking lot right next to us, and didn't even say anything, saw us smoking and all..

I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!!

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:50 am
by shararm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting...... Lucky you

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:55 pm
by Rory
Most cops in toronto are chills...

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:18 pm
by m3tal
WhiteLie, why the hell would you walk across the street smoking a blunt?!

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:00 am
by FIRE!!!
Uh.. I duno people do it all the time here... lazy cops I guess.

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:03 am
by blazedsubaru
I've done it. Walking around smoking a blunt makes you feel...different.

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:22 pm
by BongoBass420
i live in Battle Ground,Washington and i've smoked in pretty much every parking lot in the town lol. The cops are fucking assholes around here,but they're usually just trying to catch all the hicks chewing.