Page 1 of 1

cold lungs

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:28 am
by HeLLa-LifTeD
i remember a while a go i was smoking weed and i smoked about half a gram of the dub sac i bought and then the next hit i took i could take as big a hit as i wanted and it didnt hurt at all, it actually felt good! it felt like cold air was going into my lungs and it felt good like it was healing my lungs. i was smoking out of a foil pipe so theres no way that the smoke was cold. i decided to stop after a couple more hits because i thought it might have been a false illusion and that my lungs were actually being extremely fukd after such big ass hits i took, ive never taken such big hits before and ive never felt that feeling again and i just smoked last night. it was some good weed to it wasnt no weak shit. but has anyone else ever experienced somethin like this?

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:02 pm
by limit
I think I know what you mean. After not smoking for a while it can hurt taking big hits.. but after a while I find it to feel great except maybe when I'm taking enormous hits from a bucket. I don't know maybe you sub-consiously connect the smoke with being stoned and it can seem good.. wtf

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:34 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
It was probably just the burning foil fucking up your brain.

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:59 am
by HeLLa-LifTeD
lol

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:12 am
by (weedguru)scarf
i get a similar feeling after smoking a big blunt or two... and then finishing with a small tightly packed machine rolly joint... it isnt quite cold... but really smooth... barely feel it in the lungs

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:08 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
mmmm smooth joints :D

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:58 am
by SpRi7e
I hate when i breathe in smoke but its so smooth that i can't feel it, i think i messed it up and got nothing out of it. Then i see a huge smoke puff come out of my lungs I start talking.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:01 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
no, thats sweet as hell when that happens! :P

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:06 am
by SpRi7e
i mean, it's not like i really hate it, its just that it gets on my nerves when i waste the smoke. I just like the feeling of knowing that the smoke is going down my throat and into my lungs.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:15 am
by Silence
If I rip the bong for a while I can get that, its so nice for taking massive rips. :D