Page 1 of 1

BMW short films

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:51 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
I got these off a friend a while back
BMW created them soley for the internet to promote their new range of vehicles.

Each short film features a different BMW....and a different story line/ cast of actors...

Clive Owen (who is an amazing actor) is the main character in all of them (the driver), however many celebrity actors and directors feature!

Really entertaining to watch when blazed because they are short and action packed... often with twists in them!!!

A++++

peace

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:46 pm
by Schmut
I think our lecturer showed us one of these, in college. There's one where he's searching for a woman and I think he hands some money over to someone. Then he races across town to get to the woman who he's now following through the use of some tracking device.
She's in the back of a car, sinking, and he saves her.

If that's one, then I know what you mean. It was quite good. Each one was by a different, established director. It was a very good marketing idea.

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:50 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Yeah thats the one...
i think you're talking about the Adrianna Lima one... where she is being abused by her jelous husband...

My favourite is probably the don cheadle one about the South American President (never find out what country it is)