Page 1 of 1
Cartoons
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:56 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
As a kid, hell, even now I love certain cartoons. You watch em again after you've matured and you realize all the innuendos that you missed out as a child.
Which where/are YOUR favourites?
My list includes:
Ren & Stimpy
Cow & Chicken
Catdog
Angry Beavers
Rocko's Modern Life
Two Stupid Dogs
Duckman
Invader Zim
Dexter's Laboratory
Anyone remember these?
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:20 pm
by JusJoe
PJ's
Freakazoid
Ren&Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Scooby Doo <-- king show of inuendos
(throughout my life i've notices alot of scooby doo posers... yes even Doobie doo has posers.. you know what i mean.)
TINY TOONS
andddddd
ummm
Earthworm Jim???

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:21 pm
by Tr0n
i remember all of them. I just saw a few Ren and Stimpy shows recently...and it's absolutely sick now that I'm older. It's hilarious, but they put some sick shit in there for kids to watch. I can't believe that was on nickelodeon.
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:02 am
by Weedguru Sensei
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJJyNIs9dNE
That's fuct up. I wonder how I didnt get nightmares as a kid.
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am
by Emagdnim
I've watched cartoons all my life, and still do lol.
All those shows you guys listed, I watched/watch.
Also:
Doug
Hey Arnold
I cant really remember the other ones...if i do ill post em
And wow, I never realized how fucked up ren and stimpy was...
Now, I watch alot of cartoon network, Like adult swim, and also shows like
Foster's Home for imaginary friends (great high) ex.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uAyQbSUS3os - not really the theme music tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ypNtr7UUA&NR
others too
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:35 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Older:
Invader Zim
Rocko's Modern Life
Scooby-Doo
Garfield
Droopy-D
Pinky and the Brain
Angry Beavers
Recent Ones:
Fam Guy
American Dad
Samurai Champloo
Boondocks