Page 1 of 1
Should I, or Shouldn't I?
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:47 am
by UnoTech
I have a question. I wanna toke up one last time before I have to go clean for a UA. Last time I smoked was the 22nd, today is the (technically 29th). My UA is on the 20th of next month. My question is, do you think that I will be clean by then if I smoke today?
I am about 5'6" weigh 130 lbs, dont have much fat at all, and I exercise daily.
I have only been smoking for about 3 months.
Thanks.
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:52 am
by HeLLa-LifTeD
weed is completely out of ur system within 30 days and ugot about 20 days untill ur ua, drink ALOT of water for like a week and youll be fine
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:56 am
by UnoTech
Ok thanks. Time to Smoke!
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:54 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Given your physical status it would take a weak for it to exit your system. If your really worried stop two weeks before.
Drinking water doesn't make the thc come out of your system any faster but tea and cranberry juice does. For more info check out our drug test sticky.
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:42 am
by Ziggy
Ye, not sure if water will help alot, but cranberry juice cleans out ur system as well as vinegar...not telling you to drink vinegar, but try to have fries alot and just slop on the sauce....HELPS ALOT
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:09 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Ye, not sure if water will help alot, but cranberry juice cleans out ur system as well as vinegar...not telling you to drink vinegar, but try to have fries alot and just slop on the sauce....HELPS ALOT
Vinegar? Where did you read that?
Cranberry juice, tea, and pomegranite juice are all antioxidants so they actually remove the THC from your system.
ps.
To the guy who said drink 'ALOT' of water, try putting some thought into what you're telling people. Drinking large quantities of water can cause some serious damage to your stomach, not to mention that you can actually die from drinking too much water. Aside from being dangerous advice it's useless since most lab UA's test for creatin levels which drop drastically if you're flooding your system with water and it has no effect on getting THC out of your system.
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:46 am
by Emagdnim
Snapple counts as tea, right?
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:28 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Does it have high fructose corn syrup, because I don't mess around with that stuff. I don't trust it one bit. The most potent out of the three that I named is pomegranite, but keep in mind that most fruits have antioxidants in them. It's just that some have more than others.
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:36 am
by AbbyRoad
if u smoked weed continuelsy (spelling) for like a year, how long would it take to clear ur system?
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:40 am
by HeLLa-LifTeD
abby wrote:if u smoked weed continuelsy (spelling) for like a year, how long would it take to clear ur system?
well the weed leaves ur system every 30 days so on the last day of the year it would take 30 days to get rid of the weed u smoked on that day
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:43 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
It depends on what you mean by continuously, how potent the weed is, and how fast you metabolism. With a regular exercise routine and a fast metabolism, I'd say less than a month.
I once had my THC levels taken at around 1000 which was highest out of a group of 20. It took about a month to go down and I smoked a couple times within that month.
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:01 am
by UnoTech
Well I went out and got both tea and Cranberry juice, So I guess i'll be drinking that stuff for the next few weeks. Thanks for the help guys, it's highly appreciated.
Also, If someone were to drink too much cranberry juice, would the test show up unconclusive?
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:18 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
No, but there's no need to overdo it. A few cups a day is fine and don't drink any before the test.
You should all read the drug test guide it would clarify all of your questions, especially that 30 day thing Lifted keeps talking about.
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:41 pm
by CaNuCk
Best way to get it out of your system is to smoke a fat joint right before going into the test.